Advanced functions direct from the Patient index
- Tab-page divided Patient Record with all relevant base data, including address, phone numbers, email, preferred pharmacies etc.
- Quick-search on all patient data (e.g. Social security id, name, address, phone numbers etc.) Barcode/magnetic card search using the patient’s insurance or social security card.
- Specific Tab Page with overview of relevant clinical data including accentuation of abnormal values.
- Placeholder for patient picture and automatic birthday marking
- Configurable area for diagnosis-related key information
- Several color signals for different “states” e.g. if the patient doesn’t have a valid health insurance
- Family relations showing information about hereditary diseases (i.e. allergy)
- Advanced reminder function including both manual and automatic reminders (pop up)
- Direct access to all patient health record functions (medical record, drug record, laboratory data, CHD risk
profile, e-mail etc.)
- Advanced queries including graphical diagrams
- Quick registration of phone consultations including automatic claim settlement
- Possibility for automatic integration to customer account subsystem
- Invoicing and accounting including automatic posting in the balance sheet
Booking and Calendar functions
- Dynamic Outlook-like layout – fast shift between personal calendar and a calendar showing staff groups and/or staff in organizational unit
- User defined time categories – i.e. Normal consultation, patient visiting, emergency time etc.
- Quick booking in 2 click including services
- Smart booking in course with time proposal in the relevant period
- Optional call to patient / medical record directly
from the calendar (quick navigation)
- Create a new patient in the database directly in the booking situation
- Retrieve the reference before booking a new patient directly from the calendar
- Individual base calendar per physician, nurse etc. including work schedule and deviation management
- Quick date/period navigation. Supports copy, cut and paste
- Multi booking – booking of a complete treatment flow in one single procedure
- Booking Group booking – for eg team training
- Integration to Microsoft Outlook
- Ability to start patient record directly from the calendar
- Arrival registration and queuing system
- Real-time online appointment via Patient portal if wanted
- Case oriented treatment action sequence management supporting automatic scheduling, and
automatic booking of pre-scheduled visits(eg COPD, INR journal, diabetes journal, children’s journal, gesture journal, etc.)
- Create own templates for different pathways
- Flexible Case Management setup supporting interdisciplinary co-operation and data sharing.
- Chronological or hierarchical sorting based onindividual areas of special concern (i.e. diagnosis,case)
- Interdisciplinary / mono-professional display of journal
- Graphic displays of eg dosage / measurement – completely free and individual possibilities
- National course plansintegration, always updated with relevant data
- Registration of all relevant data for each contact in one dynamic window – including relevant measures and ancillary data.
- Vaccination integration to national register
- Automatic settlement of claims (health insurance
or/and private account).
- Full integration to drug record, laboratory record.
- Diagnosis coding supporting CPC, ICD9/10 and Snomed CT standards – subdivision of diagnosis into chronic diagnosis, action diagnosis, referral diagnosis, secondary diagnosis etc.
- Advanced document handling also supporting PACS, pictures, X-ray, MR-scanning (DICOM), ECG etc.
- Integration to Lab. Requisition sub system.
- Integration to care management module.
- Advanced case template system, incl. treatment objective follow-up
- Direct access to referrals, etc.Referrals, Requisitions, Epicrises
- Delivered with several chronicle journal template
- Lots of individual settings eg move fields and buttons in screens optimal for individual use
- Generic drug record – active ingredients
- Alphabetic or ATC based sort order
- Integration into the Medical Record hierarchical structure (facilitates identification of
drugs use related to diagnosis)
- Fully integrated and automatic synchronized with national e-medication/e-prescription register (FMK)
- One click prescription renewall
- Full dosage history
- New medications; search from diagnosis/indication, preparation name, drug name or using the ATC-browser (Anatomic Therapeutic Chemical Classification System).
- Optional Day-packing dispensing – also of vitamins and dietary supplements
- Smart one-click replacement of withdrawn packets using generic substitution
- Overview large drug records with smart individual overview e.g. from ATC or diagnosis/problem
- Interaction control/warnings
- Analog substitution, Generic substitution, Parallel substitution, incl. price optimization
- Dosage suggestions, optional manual overwriting
- Dosage scheme generation including automated up-dosing or down-dosing calculation
- Indication suggestions, optional manual overwriting
- Automatic prescription expiration control using full dosage history
- Automatic medication expiration
- Side effect management incl. automatic warning
- Automatic warning against drugs causing problems related to pregnancy
- Prescription authentication queue
- Automatic electronic prescription transmission where applicable
- Full e-Prescription integration
- Requisition generation e.g. from preferred analysis packages
- e-Requisitions (HL7)
- Automatic transfer of e-answers to interactive laboratory record
- Supports all types of data: clinical measures, clinical chemistry, microbiology, pathology
- Manageable display of laboratory answers with enhancement of abnormal values
- Graphic display of all kinds of data, including reference lines indicating min./max. values
- User-customized Graphic display combining different kind of data, e.g. drug dosage history and related blood test results
- User-customized group setting of measurements, can be related to patient case records
- Graphic display of growth curves, BMI, symphysis/fundus measures etc. including reference
curves (percentiles from e.g. WHO)
- Optional graphic display of laboratory data combined with drug dosage history for relevant preparations
- Electronic receival of laboratory results where applicable
- Optional forwarding of electronic laboratory results to patient, including own comments.
- Printout of all graphical displays
- Internal ward/employee distribution of incoming lab results
- Paraclinical follow-up on actions on lab results
- Receive all edi in the same inbox / function – discharge notes, lab results, referrals etc.
- Incoming events are automatically related to the medical record.
- Automated Context display (e.g. discharge notes or lab results showing original medical record note).
- Distribution Que with both responsibility for action and info attendants
- Quick filtering options
- Send answers directly to patient (via e-box or patient portal)
- Keep track of missing responses (paraclinical follow-up)
- Warning when closing MyClinic when urgent messages in responsibility que is not read
- Screening using advanced but user friendly query generator
- Automated call-in of patient groups for periodic check-ups
- Easy query tool to ex find and call-in vulnerable patients
- Calculation of cardiovascular risk profile incl. graphic representation, treatment goals, etc.
- Full integration of National Treatment Plans incl management of recommended measurement screening
- Automatic calculation of BMI with graphical development of development over time
- Keep track of multi medicated patients
Financial Managment (optional of course – and free if selected)
- Debtor management system incl. decay control, reminder functions, electronic banking, etc.
- Creditor management system, registration of purchase invoices, electronic billing etc.
- Finance system incl. checkouts, budgeting, etc.
- Advanced balance (accounting function) with possibility for comparison with budget, previous years etc.
- Divided chart of accounts with separate accounts for cost and / or earnings units
- Multidimensional analysis (pivot) incl. eg. linking with types of benefits (health insurance), etc.
- Option for asset management incl. depreciation etc.
- Option for payroll
- Multilingual userinterface
- MyClinic is approved by MedCom
- Large online help system (FAQ) with explanations and pictures
- Fast, competent, friendly and helpful support
- Several specialties in the same system
- Based international standards as e.g. ATC, LOINC or UIPAC (NPU-), DICOM, HL7 and simontainously supporting e.g. ICPC, ICD10 and SNOMED CT